Curious about the Micro-credentialing program? Check out the information in this section to learn more about the program and using the platform.
Welcome! We're glad you're here!
The SISEP Implementation Specialist Micro-credentialing program
is a micro-credentialing program developed on the basis of the Active Implementation Frameworks and the competencies outlined within the Implementation Support Practitioner Practice Profile (ISP Profile) developed by NIRN and its collaborators (Metz et al., 2020). In the program, participants will learn about the Implementation Stages and go deeper with their knowledge of the core competencies of growing and sustaining relationships, co-learning, understanding context, and formation of teams.
The Implementation Specialist Micro-credentialing program includes synchronous and asynchronous learning opportunities within the Practice and Shared Learning elements of each level. Within the Practice sections, you will have the opportunity to complete learning activities, interactive lessons, and reflection guides completed asynchronously and submitted within our platform. For the Shared Learning requirements, we offer a Community of Practice (CoP), an opportunity for you to connect with colleagues and network through Shared Learning and problem solving. Reflection guides are submitted on our platform for successful completion of the levels.
The target audience for the Micro-credentialing program includes:
- K-12 Educational Leaders, those outside of the classroom coordinating system change efforts at the local, regional, and state levels
- IHE (Institutes of Higher Education) faculty and students in educational programming
- OSEP-funded TA Center staff
Additionally, to get a better understanding of the micro-credentialing process, content, and expectations, check out these resources:
Spring 2024 Program Dates:
- Applications Open: December 1-31, 2023
- Admission decisions communicated: mid-January 2024
- Asynchronous Learning opens on platform: February 1, 2024
- New Participant Orientation: Monday, February 12, 2024 (3:30-4:00pm ET)
- *Spring 2024 Community of Practice (CoP) #1: Monday, February 12, 2024 (4:00-5:30pm ET)
- *Spring 2024 CoP #2: Monday, March 11, 2024 (4:00-5:30pm ET)
- *Spring 2024 CoP #3: Monday, April 15, 2024 (4:00-5:30pm ET)
- All applicant learning submitted by April 30, 2024
*Attendance and active participation at 2 CoPs is required to earn the Shared Learning badge for each level.
We are looking forward to sharing this learning experience with you!
If you've reviewed the above resources and still have questions for the SISEP Team, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.