Please check back for a new application window in late 2023.
Welcome to the SISEP Micro-credentialing process! We appreciate your interest in deepening your knowledge and application of implementation research and practice. We are not currently accepting applications to the Micro-credentialing program.
In the meantime:
- Watch this video to learn more.
- Download the Micro-credentialing Overview Handout. Share it with colleagues!
- A basic understanding of Implementation Science is necessary for successful application into the program. (Our team is finalizing a Readiness Checklist for you to self-assess your readiness for the program. We hope to have it ready soon and will link it here for you at that time.)
- If you are interested in learning more about the program and would like to be included in emails about future offerings, please fill out this form: bit.ly/SISEPMCInterest.
Spring 2024 Program Dates:
- Applications Open: December 1-31, 2023
- Admission decisions communicated: mid-January 2024
- Asynchronous Learning opens on platform: February 1, 2024
- New Participant Orientation: Monday, February 12, 2024 (3:30-4:00pm ET)
- *Spring 2024 Community of Practice (CoP) #1: Monday, February 12, 2024 (4:00-5:30pm ET)
- *Spring 2024 CoP #2: Monday, March 11, 2024 (4:00-5:30pm ET)
- *Spring 2024 CoP #3: Monday, April 15, 2024 (4:00-5:30pm ET)
- All applicant learning submitted by April 30, 2024
*Attendance and active participation at 2 CoPs is required to earn the Shared Learning badge for each level.